How to set up and manage your account

This is how to update your respondent details on self-assessed contracts

Claire Jenkin avatar
Written by Claire Jenkin
Updated over a week ago

If you require to change the respondent details (ie ABN, contact email address, etc) you can do this through your account settings. 

Note: these instructions are applicable to self assessed contracts only. If you are working with a General Contractor who is also on Payapps, only they can update the respondent details .

At the top right of your Payapps window select "Hello, <your name>" and then choose "My Account".

Then select the "Organisations" tab. At the bottom of this page there will be a "Counterparties" link.

Select this and it will take you to a page where you can edit your counterparties. 

Select "edit" on the right side of the counterparty to update it.

Note: Editing the counterparty will affect any contracts this counterparty is attached to.

Still having trouble?  Contact us in support via the chat, phone 1300 252 463 or email

Did this answer your question?